Colonic Implants can be used during, after, or between Colon Hydrotherapy (CHT) sessions for added benefit. While CHT is useful for cleansing and expelling built up toxins, implants are solutions that are introduced into the colon. Each type of implant has a different effect and is chosen for the specific concerns of each client.
The Types of Implants
While implants are all concentrated versions of foods that are healthy to eat as part of your daily diet, the advantage of implants is that these foods don’t need to pass through the stomach. What that means is that the healthful elements are not changed or broken down by the acid in your stomach before making it to the colon. This makes implants an efficient way to introduce particular benefits to your body very quickly.
- Coffee cleans out the body’s natural waste removal systems by encouraging the liver to expel built up toxins quickly
- Chlorophyll nourishes the colon walls and feeds the good bacteria you need to digest food
- Probiotics are the good bacteria that you need in your gut to have healthy digestion. In CHT, probiotics already in your colon get flushed out along with the waste. With a diet rich in raw fruits and vegetables, the bacteria in your gut will naturally flourish again, but a probiotic implant will jump start the process.
- Sesame Seed Oil has been used since ancient times for its many healing properties. It's nourishing to the colon wall, and modern research studies suggest it may inhibit the growth of cancerous cells in some cases
- Chamomile Tea is deeply relaxing and eases the symptoms of Irritable Bowel Syndrome
Added to CHT - $10
After CHT - $40 (30 min)
Stand Alone (no CHT done) - $50 (45 min)
Cash discounts and package pricing available